News & Announcements
All the information you need for graduation is HERE.
Spring Sports - State Tournament Recaps
• Our golf team advanced to the final round where they placed 8th overall in 5A
• Our softball team made it to the second round of the State Tournament with games against Bountiful and Springville
• Our soccer team won a first round game at Box Elder before falling in the quarter-finals to Alta
• Our tennis team had freshman Paul Parkin advance to the 2nd round at State
• At the State Track and Field Championships we took 1st and 2nd place in the long jump with Josh Hartvigsen edging out Will Prettyman by a quarter of an inch. Josh also placed 6th in the 110 meter hurdles and Will won both the 100 and 200 meter races
• Our club Lacrosse team that will become a sanctioned sport after next year won their league title for the first time
Congratulations to a great season and State Tournament week for many of our teams and athletes.You represented East well!
Utah High School Musical Theater Awards
Aria Crichley was named Best Actress for her portrayal of Jane in our production of Tarzan. She will now be Utah's representative in New York City for professional theater training.
Summer Reading 2018
Click on the links below to access the required summer reading assignments.
Music Department Website
The East High Music Department has a new website!
Student and Family Summer Support 2018
East High students and families can receive help at East High School every Tuesday and Thursday this summer from 8:00 a.m. to noon. Food, clothing, hygiene, laundry facility, and showers will be available. Adults and students who would like to volunteer to help provide support please click here to sign up. For any questions please call Kris Barta at 801-557-0901.
Fee Waiver for 2018-2019
Greetings, High School Musical Fans!
Summer hours for self-guided tours are Monday - Thursday from 8am - 2pm. We will be closed on July 4 and 24. There is a map by the main office doors. Please consider bringing a food donation for our food pantry! Click here for items most needed..
2018-2019 Course Catalog
Bus Route Maps
Official Transcript Request
Free and Reduced Meal Application
Leopard News (Student Run Newspaper)
Lifetouch Picture Order Form
East High Avid
East High Spirit Gear
High School Musical Items
Salt Lake Education Foundation
Give here to East High School. Your donations are tax deductable through this route