If you are interested in renting facilities at EAST for an event, please fill out the top two sections of the Initial Rental Agreement (EVENT and CONTACT information) and email it to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the request, we will check for availability of the area(s) requested and other logistics to see if the request can be fulfilled. Needs of the school and district will always supercede those of outside groups, but we will make every attempt to help you schedule your event.
Requirements for rentals include:
- Rental Agreement: signed by both parties
- Certificate of Liability Insurance: minimum $2million policy; must indicate that the SLCSD is "additionally insured"
- Deposit: refundable after the event if no additional costs have been incurred
- All applicable rental fees: facility, personnel, etc
- Proof of non-profit status (if applicable to your group)
- Understanding of the responsibilities of renting the facilities
Please see the Resources section of this page for the following documents: Initial Rental Agreement, Rental Fee Schedule, Rental Policy, Rental Procedures, and "Reminders for Renters".
Contact Coach Lowe (firstname.lastname@example.org) with rental questions.