Welcome to our East High Baseball Webpage.
News & Announcements
Baseball Coach Opening
If you are interested in applying for the vacant baseball coaching position, please fill out the online application on the district website and email a letter of interest to email@example.com (Principal) and firstname.lastname@example.org (AD). Those interested in playing baseball should check back often for information on a new coach and any off-season opportunities.
2017 East Baseball Schedule
East High 2017 Baseball Rosters.
2017 Baseball Winter Workouts
Anyone interested in playing baseball this upcoming season, winter workouts will begin Jan 9th. See the below link to see specific times and dates:
Doctors will be here on Thursday, June 2nd to complete athletic physicals for the 2016-17 school year. Students will need to have pages 2-3 completely filled out and signed and bring $10 (checks made out to: EAST HIGH SCHOOL). Please be in the weight room / training room area at 3:00p to get started. Click here to download the physical form or see either Coach Lowe or Anni to get a form.
Follow us on Facebook
Congratulations to Jack Shipman on earning Mountain Star athlete of the week!
Jack Shipman was named Mountain star athlete of the week in baseball for the state of Utah. See the link below to read the entire article.
Every athlete and parent must register on www.registermyathtete.com and complete a physical exam, before tryouts. You will not be permitted to participate unless all forms are completed and on file with the Athletic Director, Skip Lowe.
Register My Athlete Instructions
Register My Athlete Instructions
East High School Athletics
Required eligibility process for all athletes trying out for a sport at East High School.
1. Go to http://registermyathlete.com
2. Click on “LOGIN TO YOUR SCHOOL”
3. Select your state – “Utah”
4. Find East High School and click on it.
5. Click on “Create an Account”
6. Fill in the required “Guardian Information” and “Security Questions” then click “Create My Account” .
(Please note: Enter parent/ guardian information first, then athlete information)
7. You will now see a “Welcome Page.” This page is where you add your athlete(s).
8. Click on “+ Add A New Athlete”
9. Fill in the required information and click “Add New Athlete”
10. You will then be taken to additional guardian information and “Emergency Contact” information. Fill in the
emergency contact information and click “Save Guardian Information”
11. You will now see “Doctor’s Information” page, fill in information and click “Save Medical Information.”
12. You will now be required to “Provide Your Athlete’s Insurance Information.” Fill in and click “Save Insurance
13. After saving insurance information you will now register your athlete for a sport. Click “+ Register For A Sport.”
14. Select the correct sport for which you are registering your athlete. After selecting the sport…Click the boxes under the following:
Part 1 – Concussion
Part 2 – Hazing
Part 3 – Player Responsibility
You will be required to “e- sign” this eligibility form. Once you have signed click “E-sign required”
15. After clicking “e-sign required,” You will see your
1. Registration Status
3. Guardian E-Signature.
4. Athlete E-Signature.” Read the documents and e-sign.
THE ABOVE STEPS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE TRYING OUT FOR A SPORT. THE LAST STEPS #’S 16 AND 17 BELOW ARE REQUIRED AFTER TRYOUTS IF ATHLETE MAKES THE TEAM.
16. ***UNDER 5. Physicals, you need to click “Print Document”. Print Physical Form “A” and take to your doctor to fill out when getting your physical. Once this has been filled out and signed by the doctor take the completed form to your Head Coach, Athletic Trainer (Annie Funk) or Athletic Director (Kathy Butler).
(You can also take your physical to the main office and they will put it in the AD’s box.)
17. YOU WILL STILL PAY YOUR PARTICIPATION FEE TO THE TREASURE (AYME PAREDES).
18. As soon as you complete Physical “Form A” and your Participation Fee has been received by the treasure, your eligibility will be complete. You can login to registermyathlete.com at any time to check the registration status.
YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ONE TIME AND ADD YOUR ATHLETE ONE TIME. If you have additional athletes you can repeat steps 8-18. For future seasons, once your athlete has been added you need only follow steps 13-18 to register for sports.