News & Announcements
Player & Parent Meeting
A player and parent meeting was held on April 27th. Click here for notes from the meeting. Contact Coach Schenk with any questions.
Summer Soccer Information 2017
- Summer conditioning will be held at the stadium field every Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 7:30-9:00am beginning June 12th
- No conditioning sessions will be held on holidays, during team camp week, or during the UHSAA moratorium (July 2nd-8th)
- Team camp at the University of Utah will be the week of June 26th
- More information will be provided at summer conditioning sessions
- Tryouts begin July 31st and continue through August 2nd
- The following need to be thoroughly completed PRIOR to tryouts - please plan ahead:
- Must be academically eligible:
- Minimum 2.0 gpa and not more than 1 F/I/NG for 4th quarter of 2016-17 school year
- If you have any questions, e-mail Coach Schenk at email@example.com
4A State Tournament
(10/7/16) The girls' soccer team is headed into the 4A State Tournament. The first round match up against the Spartans will be played at Murray on Tuesday, October 11th at 4:00pm. Come out and help cheer the team on to the next round. Good luck, Leopards!!!
(10/12/16) After a 4-1 win over Murray on Tuesday behind 2 goals from Emily Jensen, the Leopards will host Skyridge in a quarter final match up at home on October 13th at 4:00pm. Keep it going, ladies!!!
(10/14/16) After scoring 2 goals in the first half, the Leopards added another to beat Skyridge 3-1 and advance to the semi-finals. Up next will be region rival Woods Cross on Tuesday, October 18th at Juan Diego. First kick is scheduled for 6:00pm. GOOD LUCK!!!
(10/19/16) In a 4A semi-final game against Woods Cross, the Leopards erased a 1-0 first half deficit by scoring twice in the second half to win 2-0. Both goals were scored by Emily Jensen with the game clincher finding the net with 16 seconds remaining. EAST will play Timpview for the 4A State Championship on OCT 21st at Rio Tinto.