Welcome to East High Girls Tennis!
Join the Lady Leopards for their 2017-2018 Tennis Season!
News & Announcements
Important Tryout Information
- Girls' 2017 Fall Tennis Tryouts will be held the first week of August.
- Tryouts for all INCOMING / NEW PLAYERS (first time playing for East) will be held from 8:30 am to 11:30am on Wednesday 2 August. Former Developmental or GOT players are also invited to attend these tryouts.
- Players who make the next round must be prepared to attend further tryouts on Thursday 3 August and Friday 4 August, also from 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Tryouts for former Varsity / JV players and selected incoming players will be from 8:30 am to 11:30 am on Thursday 3 August and Friday 4 August.
- PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO MAKE-UP OR ALTERNATE TRY-OUT DATES AND ANYONE WHO WISHES TO BE ON THE TEAM SHOULD SCHEDULE ACCORDINGLY.
- In order to be eligible for tryouts every player MUST:
- Have signed up at registermyathlete.com (but no fees due just yet).
- Read the disclosure and bring a signed hard copy of page 5 with to tryouts.
- Be on time in proper tennis attire.
- See you there!
Calling all EHS girls: Would you like to learn how to play tennis? Well, now you can! Starting this week, we will have beginner tennis at the EAST courts from 3:30-4:30pm every Friday. Just show up at the courts and we'll get you signed up. All EAST girls are welcome! No racquet? No Shoes? No Problem! We've got you? If you need more information please go to room D304 and talk to Coach Dovale.