Welcome to our East High track website. Please check back often for updates and announcements.
News & Announcements
4A State Championships
The 4A State Championships were held on May 19-20, 2017. The boy's team took 4th overall! There were many great performances (boys and girls) including:
- Will Prettyman: 100 Meter State Champion (10.84)
- Will Prettyman: 200 Meter State Champion (21.53)
- Will Prettyman: Long Jump State Champion (22'9'')
- Josh Hartvigsen: Long Jump 2nd place (22'1")
- Ben Hartvigsen, Ben Ford, Josh Hartvigsen, Will Prettyman: 4x100 M Relay 4th place (43.73)
- Emma Earl: 1600 M 12th place (5:14.84)
- Emma Earl: 800 M 13th place (2:20.89)
- Anna Bilic, Emma Earl, Emma Workman, Chloe Cook: 4x100 M relay 12th place (51.52, school record)
Congratulations to our track and field teams!
Click on the links for meet results.
MAR 9: @ EAST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1umbuSMIrv1em64mmEVGb391n0e7xbCuAmLLNyNwBuqg/edit?usp=sharing
MAR 16: @ Woods Cross: TRACK EVENTS / FIELD EVENTS
New Track and Field Coach Announced
We are excited to announce that Roland Tolbert has accepted the position of Head Coach for the Track and Field team. Coach Tolbert brings years of experience working with track athletes here at EAST as well as in club settings. His developmental programs have generated both interest in the sport in the Salt Lake Valley as well as helped many athletes be ready to compete at national levels. EAST is lucky to have Coach Tolbert guiding the track program. Good luck to him and his teams.
ACADEMIC ALL-STATE NOMINEE
Eligibility and Participation
Every athlete and parent must register on www.registermyathtete.com and complete a physical exam before tryouts. You will not be permitted to participate unless all forms are completed and on file with the Athletic Director, Skip Lowe.