Welcome to our East High track website. Please check back often for updates and announcements.
EAST HIGH TRACK
March 18 TBD Davis Super Meet Girls – State Qualifier
325 S. Main St. Kaysville, Utah
March 19 TBD Davis Super Meet Boys – State Qualifier
325 S. Main St. Kaysville, Utah
March 28-29 TBD PINVIEW INVITATIONAL
April 3-4 TBD ALPHA INVITATIONAL
April 9 3:30 EAST @ Cyprus
April 11-12 TBD ARCADIA INVITATIONAL/ CALIFORNIA
April 16 3:30 East, Judge @ Kearns
April 23 3:30 WX, Judge @ EAST
April 26 TBD Davis Invitational
April 30 3:30 East, Highland @ Clearfield
May 2-3 TBD BYU Invitational – State Qualifier
1700 N. Canyon Road Provo, Utah
May 7-8 TBD Region @ EAST
May 13 TBD JV Region @ WX
May 16-17 8:00am STATE Track & Field @ BYU 1700 N. Canyon Road Provo, Utah
News & Announcements
ACADEMIC ALL-STATE NOMINEES
Eligibility and Participation
Every athlete and parent must register on www.registermyathtete.com and complete a physical exam Form A, before tryouts. You will not be permitted to participate unless all forms are completed and on file with the Athletic Director, Kathy Butler.
Register My Athlete Instructions
East High School Athletics
Register My Athlete
Required eligibility process for all athletes trying out for a sport at East High School.
1. Go to http://registermyathlete.com
2. Click on “LOGIN TO YOUR SCHOOL”
3. Select your state – “Utah”
4. Find East High School and click on it.
5. Click on “Create an Account”
6. Fill in the required “Guardian Information” and “Security Questions” then click
“Create My Account” (Please note: Enter parent/ guardian information first, then athlete information)
7. You will now see a “Welcome Page.” This page is where you add your athlete(s).
8. Click on “+ Add A New Athlete”
9. Fill in the required information and click “Add New Athlete”
10. You will then be taken to additional guardian information and “Emergency Contact” information. Fill in the emergency contact information and click “Save Guardian Information”
11. You will now see “Doctor’s Information” page, fill in information and click “Save
12. You will now be required to “Provide Your Athlete’s Insurance Information.” Fill in and click “Save Insurance Information.”
13. After saving insurance information you will now register your athlete for a sport.
Click “+ Register For A Sport.”
14. Select the correct sport for which you are registering your athlete. After selecting the sport… Click the boxes under “Part 1 – Eligibility” and “Part 2 – Rules” and “Part 3 – Sportsmanship” You will be required to “e-Sign” this eligibility form. Once you have signed click “E-sign Required”
15. After clicking “e-sign required,” You will see your 1. “Registration Status,”
2. “Documents.” 3. “Guardian E-Signature.” 4. “Athlete E-Signature.” Read the documents and e-sign.
THE ABOVE STEPS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE TRYING OUT FOR A SPORT. THE LAST STEPS #’S 16 AND 17 BELOW ARE REQUIRED AFTER TRYOUTS IF ATHLETE MAKES THE TEAM.
16. ***UNDER “5. Physicals” YOU NEED TO CLICK “PRINT DOCUMENT.” PRINT
THE PHYSICAL “FORM A” AND TAKE TO YOUR DOCTOR. ONCE THIS HAS
BEEN FILLED OUT AND SIGNED BY YOUR DOCTOR TAKE THE COMPLETED FORM TO YOUR HEAD COACH, ATHLETIC TRAINER OR
TO THE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR: KATHY BUTLER.
(You can also take your physical to the main office and they will put it in the AD’s box.)
17. YOU WILL STILL PAY YOUR PARTICIPATION FEE TO THE TREASURE
18. As soon as you complete Physical “FORM A” and your Participation Fee has been received by the treasure, your eligibility will be complete. You can login to registermyathlete.com at any time to check the registration status.
*YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ONE TIME AND ADD YOUR ATHLETE ONE TIME. If you have additional athletes you can repeat steps 8-18. For future seasons once your athlete has been added you need only follow steps 13-18 to register for sports.