MOST current REMOTE LEARNING resources.
News & Announcements
Missed a class? Watch the posted Zoom video and complete the exit ticket. You won't miss out on any graded points!
|1st||8a-9:25a||8a-9:25a||Small group instruction, study groups, independent work (4+hours of student learning)||8a-9:25a||8a-9:25a|
Canvas and Parents: Watch these helpful YouTube videos
Need a Computer and Didn't Request One During Registration?
Can't Login to Your School Account? For security, your password was changed in the summer.
- The student’s initial password will be their lowercase initials + their two digit month of birth + their two digit day of birth + their four digit year of birth. For example if a person’s initials are SQ and their birthday is January 23, 1945, the password would be sq01231945.
- Student passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- Student passwords cannot be their student number or login name.
- https://apex.slcschools.org/stupw Teachers have the ability to reset a student’s password by going to
- https://webaccess.slcschools.org/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/password.aspx Students can reset their password by going to
- Parents can reset their students’ passwords by logging into Parent Portal and clicking on the ‘Computer Information Link’