News & Announcements
Registration information will be mailed out in July. If your address has changed, please contact East High School.
Online registration will be available on Monday, July 29th 2019. Click Here for Online Registration. All students must complete the online registraton process. For registration questions or assistance on the 29th, please contact the school.
Bring with you to registration
· Signature page from Online Registration
· Receipt for paid fees, if paying by credit card use MySchoolFees. Cash and check will be accepted at the school.
· Fee waiver approval (if you have applied during the summer)
· Completed Fee Waiver Application with your 2018 W-2's or 2018 Tax Return or the last 3 current paystubs of all working members in the household or proof of TANF
Fee Waiver- Spanish
Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) and student(s) should attend registration during the following dates. Student will be taking their Student Id/Yearbook Photo. Students enrolled in 9th grade will receive a vision screening.Monday August 5th, 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday August 6th, 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
During the registration process on Tuesday, August 6th from 12pm-7pm, we will be holding our annual Leopard Loop. This is a great way to receive more information about our amazing clubs and sports that your student can participate in.
Special Permit/Late Enrollment for 2019-2020 School Year
1. Click link and fill out online application.
2. Applications will be sent to East for Adminstrative Review. (Administrators have until August 15th to accept/deny).
3. An email will be sent with the decision of approved/denied.
4. If approved, the applicant will have one week to respond.
5. Student Services will contact applicant for an enrollment process.
Click here for Special Permit/Late Enrollment
Students New To Salt Lake City School District
1. Birth Certificate
3. Proof of address (utility bill or lease agreement)
4. Transcript from previous school (helpful for class scheduling)
Please be aware East High will be closed July 24th for our State Holiday. We are closed to tours on August 5th and 6th for High School Registration.
Germans Are Coming
On October 11, 2019, sixteen German students will visit East High for three weeks. We need host families for these students. This has been an ongoing program at East for many years. If you are interested and would like more information, please email Frank Langheinrich for complete information. You will receive details about the program along with pictures and short biographies of the sixteen students so that you can choose one perfect for your family. There are six boys and ten girls in the group.
Fee Waiver for 2019-2020
Parents and Guardians,
Fee Waiver applications for the 2019-2020 school year can be submitted for review. Please stop by the Main Office Monday- Thursday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Please bring a completed application and supporting documents.
SLCD Summer Food Service Porgram
Support East With A Spirit Blanket
LOVE EAST, GIVE EASTClick Here to Donate to the EHS PTSA
13th East construction is underway and you may be affected by it. To help you, we have posted the construction information on this web site. You can access it by clicking on the title above.
Salt Lake Education Foundation
Give here to East High School. Your donations are tax deductable through this route.