News & Announcements
Germans Are Coming
On October 11, 2019, sixteen German students will visit East High for three weeks. We need host families for these students. This has been an ongoing program at East for many years. If you are interested and would like more information, please email Frank Langheinrich for complete information. You will receive details about the program along with pictures and short biographies of the sixteen students so that you can choose one perfect for your family. There are six boys and ten girls in the group.
1300 East construction is underway and you may be affected by it. To help you, we have posted the construction information on this web site. You can access it by clicking on the title above.
East High Bus RoutesThe bus routes for East are significantly different from last year. Please click here to access the new schedules.
Click here for online registration. All students must complete the online registration process. A link for the registration pin has been added to the portal.
The Main Office and Student Services will be open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM to assist families
Special Permit/Late Enrollment for 2019-2020 School Year
1. Click link and fill out online application.
2. Applications will be sent to East for Adminstrative Review (Administrators have until August 15th to accept/deny).
3. An email will be sent with the decision of approved/denied.
4. If approved, the applicant will have one week to respond.
5. Student Services will contact applicant for an enrollment process.
Click here for Special Permit/Late Enrollment
Students New To Salt Lake City School District
Students new to Salt Lake City School District, please contact Student Services for enrollment Information at 801-583-1661 ext. 2337.
You will need to provide the following:
1. Birth certificate
3. Proof of address (utility bill or lease agreement)
4. Transcript from previous school (helpful for class scheduling)
Fee Waiver for 2019-2020
Parents and Guardians,
Fee Waiver applications for the 2019-2020 school year can be submitted for review. Please stop by the Main Office Monday- Thursday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Please bring a completed application and supporting documents.
Support East With A Spirit Blanket
LOVE EAST, GIVE EASTClick here to donate to the EHS PTSA
News content goes here.